Terms and Conditions
By applying to our college, you are agreeing with the following terms and conditions:
– I have read and understood all the rules and regulations of the college with regards to admission and fee payment and I agree and abide to follow all these rules and regulations and also the rules and regulations as amended from time to time.
– I am acceptable to the system generated SMS(s) and mail sent from this website to the mobile number and / or Mail id I have provided.
This is an educational institute’s website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
We do not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to other parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances. We understand clearly that you and your information are one of our most important assets. As a policy matter the information presented here by you will be used by the collage for its administrative purpose and by its Bankers / Credit Card Company for the process of approving your payment.
Online Payment Policy
By using the Online Admission or Online Fee system, you agree to the following:
– The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
– You understand that the collage reserves the right to change/modify the rules and regulations relating to admission to the courses conducted by it from time to time and you agree to abide by the same.
– The decision of collage in regards to granting or rejecting admission to any course conducted by it is final and binding on you.
– You authorize collage to charge your Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank account towards the fee as per the authorization given by you in the Online Application Form or Online Fee Form.
– You understand and accept that the jurisdiction for any disputes relating to collage will be at Ghaziabad only.
– Collage will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on this site.
Fee Refund Policy
After making application for a seat, if the student wants to withdraw himself / herself from the Admission / Online Fee procedure the following charges will be forfeited if already paid:
– No refund will be granted once the payment is done.
– Duplicate clause – If student paid twice for one payment than transaction amount will be adjusted against future dues and in case no future dues the same will paid back within 15 to 20 working days of claim.
– Convenience Fee & taxes charged by service provider, would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.
– No fee refund request will be entertained in case of cancelation of admission.